Sunday, August 2, 2009

I just made this pie...



...don't be jealous. :)

2 lbs frozen sliced peaches
1/3 C. flour
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 store bought, rolled, refrigerated pie crusts

Dump the first 4 into a bowl and mix together. Put one pie crust into a pie pan, dump peach mixure in and place second pie crust over top, slit top, and seal edges. Cover edges of crust with foil. Bake in 425 oven for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for 15-30 more minutes till brown and bubbly. Let sit for at least 2 hours to set the juices. Enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Super delicious!!

2 comments:

Heather McKeon said...

Mmmm... that looks super delicious. I was too lazy to make a peach pie, so last night I bought Edy's new limited edition ice cream: Summer Peach Pie and mmmm boy is it good! So when you want the peach pie and don't want all the hassle of making it - I highly recommend the ice cream.

imabetty said...

And, it looks fantastic! I can almost taste it. Yum!! Makes me want to make one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...