Sunday, April 18, 2010

Toasted Ciabatta Sandwich


I created this the other day and it was so yummy I've made it about 8 times since.
Ingredients:
ciabatta roll
mayo
spicy mustard
muenster cheese
salami
roast beef
tomato
oregano, salt, pepper

Turn on broiler. Open roll and slather one side with spicy mustard and the other with mayo. Place several slices of both salami and roast beef on one side and top BOTH sides with a slice of cheese and place under broiler till beautiful. Once removed sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper and top with sliced tomatoes. Slice. Eat. Rejoice.
You're welcome. (you'll see.)
ps-I've also tried this with ham and it's good, too. Provolone would also be yummy, as would some sliced red onion.

5 comments:

imabetty said...

This DOES sound yummy. I need to try it!

bobcrenshaw said...

please add me to this blog. I wanna play too!

Heather McKeon said...

Hey Bob, I actually just re-invited you to join this blog, check your email. And once you respond you'll be able to add posts and recipes.

John C said...

It really makes me want a Cuban sandwich! Anyone know a good place to get in in Raleigh?

Heather McKeon said...

John - I haven't been there, but I heard there's a great Cuban place over in the shops by the Durham Bulls ballpark.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...